Scheduled Areas in Gujarat
1. Uchchhal, Vyara, Mahuwa, Mahuwa, Mandvi, Nizar, Songadh, Valod, Mangrol and Bardoli talukas in Surat district.
2. Dediapada, Sagbara, Valia, Nandod and Jhagadia talukas in Bharuch district
3. Dangs district and taluka
4. Bansda, Dharampur, Chikhali, Pardi and Umbergaon talukas in Valasad district
5. Jhalod, Dohad, Santrampur, Limkheda and Deogarh Baria talukas in Panchmahal district
6. Chhotaudepur and Naswadi talukas and Tilakwada mahal in Vadodora district
Khedbrahma, Bhiloda and Meghraj talukas, and Vijayanagar mahal in Sabarkantha district
** The Scheduled Areas in the States of Bihar and Gujarat were originall specified by the Scheduled Areas (Part A States) Order, 1950 (Constitution Order, 9) dated 23.1.1950 and have been respecified as above by the Scheduled Areas (States of Bihar, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Orissa) Order, 1977 (Constitution Order, 109) dated 31.12.1977 after rescinding the Order cited first so far as that related to the States of Bihar & Gujarat.